With three bank holidays coming up in May, our Dispensary team would like to urge our patients to ensure that they are aware of the dates below when we will be closed to ensure this doesn’t impact you getting your prescriptions.
- Monday 1st May – Early May bank holiday
- Monday 8th May – Bank holiday for the coronation of King Charles III
- Monday 29th May – Spring bank holiday
We will be open as usual around these dates for ordering and collection of your medications but please consider these extra non-working days when timing your requests.
The following pharmacies in this locality are also opening over the bank holidays (dates and hours as listed in the image but please telephone ahead to check):
- Boots Pharmacy – Liskeard – 01579 343183
- Day Lewis Pharmacy – Liskeard – 01579 342225
- Oak Tree Pharmacy – Liskeard – 01579 552562
- Boots Pharmacy – Looe – 01503 262980
- Looe Pharmacy – 01503 262243
Please see the Local Pharmacy Opening Hours during Early May Bank Holidays document for details of all of the local pharmacy opening times.
NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Calls are free from landlines and mobile phones.